The circumstances of life often make it necessary for pre-schoolers to be cared for outside the home. Parents in this situation desire a loving environment for their children.
The purpose of "Follow Me!" Child Care Center is to provide loving care and development for each child in the area of spiritual, emotional, social, educational, and physical development. This is to be accomplished by providing learning and developmental experiences consistent with the Christian principles of the church, based on the authority of the Bible.
• We believe that every child is a precious individual, worthy of unconditional love and respect.
• We believe that children realize their potential more fully when they are offered age-appropriate opportunities for growth in a safe and loving environment.
• We believe that child care outside the home should support but cannot substitute for a fulfilling home life.
• We believe that communication among caregivers, parents, and children is an important foundation for a trusting and growing relationship.
To meet the individual needs of parents and children by providing high quality day care with an emphasis on learning.
• To meet the needs of all children through a child care ministry where children are nurtured spiritually, socially, educationally, and physically, by a loving staff.
• To reinforce and build into the life of each child an openness to Jesus Christ and a sense of His great love for them.